Turbine Magazine is going to be a monthly automobile magazine, defining the automobile scene of Bangladesh. It is the only automobile and cycling monthly in Bangladesh.
Turbine is looking for a talented Sales personnel & marketer in the full time role of Sr. Executive/ Manager, Sales & Marketing. If you meet the requirements, please apply by carefully completing the steps mentioned.
MAJOR JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Identifying, qualifying & securing business opportunities; coordinating business generation activities; developing customized targeted sales strategies.
- Getting new clients, retaining old customers, finding and promoting products & services, and overseeing regular sales.
- Understanding of ATL, BTL & digital Marketing, Events/Activations/Campaign/Platform is important.
- Understanding client needs; offering solutions & support; answering potential client questions & follow up call questions; responding to client requests to proposals.
- Creating informative presentations; presenting & delivering information to potential clients at client meetings, industry exhibits, trade shows & conferences.
- Delegate & Assist creative and strategic works to respective teams and ensure timely and quality delivery.
- Manage the execution of campaigns and projects based on client briefs and pre-developed strategies.
- Assist in planning short term and long term marketing and promotional activities for different clients.
- Collaborating with sales & leadership to secure, retain & grow accounts.
- Maintain client relations and prepare campaign proposals and presentations.
- Prepare regular reports of ads sales, campaign and project performance.
- Implement different production related tasks (Video Production, Photo shoot Production etc.) by coordinating with external vendors and partners.
- Collaborating with management on sales goals, planning & forecasting; maintaining short- & long- term business development plans.
- Collect, compiling, analyzing and recording bills & dues, preparing and issuing invoices and providing customer service.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent in BBA, Marketing, Management or equivalent from any reputed university.
- Ability to manage multiple task at hand and deliver tasks within deadline.
- Fluent in Bangla and English (both speaking and writing).
- Planning, maintaining & execution campaigns, preparing reports, proposals and presentation decks with correct formatting.
- Business communication and negotiation skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Openness to learn about new things.
For Bonus Marks
- Previous experience in debate, presentation or public speaking.
- Incumbent candidates experienced in supervisory/managerial roles will be given preference.
- Appreciation for arts, designs and trending pop culture.
- Good taste in movies, books and music.
- Sense of Humor.
- Experience of working in different student clubs. Persons with experience in organizing events will get preference.
Selected candidate will be recruited for a 6 month probation period. After successful completion of the probation period, he/she will be employed for a full time position. Depending on skill sets and experience, the remuneration for Executive position will be up to 40,000 BDT.
From this role, next progression is Asst. Manager/Manager. Moreover, based on performance there will be performance bonus or profit sharing. Team members with critical leadership position will be entitled to employee sharing option upon successful completion of journey with Turbine.
- Opportunity to work in a dynamic and fun environment with some of the most creative young minds.
- Unlimited Tea and occasional snacks.
- Regular in house and external Professional & Self development Training sessions.
- Yearly 20 days of paid leave (Including sick leave and casual leave).
- Occasional Business & fun Trip.
- Two festival bonuses.
- Family culture.
Job Location: Dhaka (Banani DOHS)
HOW TO APPLY
Please make sure you read the instructions carefully.
Applicants who meet the requirements are requested to email their CV in PDF format along with the cover letter to “email@example.com”. Make sure you put email subject as “Application for the position of Sr. Executive/ Manager, Sales & Marketing ”. Deadline is July 10, 2019.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.