Turbine is going to be a monthly automobile magazine, defining the automobile scenario of Bangladesh. It will be the only automobile & cycling monthly magazine of Bangladesh.
Turbine is looking for a highly creative Sr. graphic designer who can take conceptual ideas and create visual representations, adaptable to cross-channel platforms in the Creative team for various projects.
Our ideal candidate will have expert knowledge of current design software and skilled with every step of the design process from concept to the final deliverable. Collaborating with multiple teams at our company, the graphic designer should be able to take direction from written or spoken ideas and convert them into a design that connects.
- Display a thorough understanding of branding and marketing, with the ability to vary style and layouts depending on the brand voice
- Developing design briefs that suit the client’s purpose
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts, and developing interactive design
- Using innovative approaches to redefine a design brief within the constraints of cost and time
- Presenting finalised ideas and concepts with clarity to Clients, Account managers and other stakeholders as necessary
- Working with a range of media and keeping up to date with emerging technologies
- Proofreading to produce accurate and high-quality work
- Demonstrating illustrative skills with rough sketches and working on layouts ready for print
- Working as part of a team with copywriters, photographers, stylists, illustrators, other designers, account executives, and marketing specialists
- Passionate storytelling capabilities with love for writing, creating and marketing
- Implement different production related tasks (Video Production, Photo shoot Production etc.
- Educational Requirements; Associates Degree or higher in related field (Fine Arts), If you can deliver what we need, then Educational Qualification can be relaxed.
- Ability to manage multiple task at hand and deliver tasks within deadline
- Fluent in Bangla and English (both speaking and writing)
- Basic understanding of and curiosity about advertising, branding & digital media
- Experience (2+ years) in working in a relevant role, preferably in agencies
- Proven track record in working as a team for achieving business objectives
- Ability to produce quality work under pressure
- Proficiency in using basic productivity and collaboration tools
- Ability to learn quickly and curiosity to pick up new skills
- Generic professional qualifications or industry specific certifications like Google Adwords, Google Analytics, Facebook Blueprint, Hubspot Inbound, etc. are a plus.
For Bonus Marks
- Previous experience in print media or advertisement agency.
- Appreciation for arts, designs and trending pop culture
- Good taste in movies, books and music
- Sense of Humor
- Experience of working in different student clubs.
Selected candidate will be recruited for a 6 month probation period. After successful completion of the probation period, he/she will be employed for a full time position. Depending on skill sets and experience, the remuneration for Sr. Executive position will be up to 25,000 BDT.
From this role, next progression is Asst. Manager, Graphic Designer. Moreover, based on performance there will be performance bonus. Team members with critical leadership position will be entitled to employee sharing option upon successful completion of journey with Turbine.
- Opportunity to work in a dynamic and fun environment with some of the most creative young minds
- Unlimited Tea and occasional snacks
- Regular in house and external Professional & Self development Training sessions
- Yearly 20 days of paid leave (Including sick leave and casual leave)
- Occasional Business & fun Trip
- Two festival bonuses
- Family culture
HOW TO APPLY
Please make sure you read the instructions carefully.
Applicants who meet the requirements are requested to email their CV & portfolio in PDF format along with the cover letter to “firstname.lastname@example.org”. Make sure you put email subject as “Application for the position of Senior Graphic Designer”. Deadline is July 10, 2019.