Turbine is going to be a monthly automobile magazine, defining the automobile scenario of Bangladesh. It will be the only automobile & cycling monthly magazine of Bangladesh.
Turbine is looking for a talented full time Executive, Accounts & Finance. If you meet the requirements, please apply by carefully completing the steps mentioned.
- Tracking and keeping a record of financial transactions.
- Maintaining documentation against all transactions.
- Maintaining fixed asset register and keeping track in a systematic manner.
- The arrangement of different logistics and administrative support services such as computer accessories, stationery items, vehicle, hotel booking, refreshments, etc.
- Preparing and handling VAT Mushok, Treasury challan and AIT calculations.
- The issue of checks and knowledge about regular banking procedures.
- Preparation of agreement and contract papers for different clients.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent in BBA, Finance or equivalent from any reputed university.
- Minimum 1 to 2 years work experience in a Finance of marketing, creative, digital or research agency will be given preference.
- ACCA (Part# 2) qualified, English medium background will be given preference.
- Advanced in MS Office (Particularly in MS Excel) and Adobe Acrobat DC/Foxit Reader.
- Proficiency in G Suite (Sheet, Slides, and Docs) Good time management and proficiency in a quick calculation.
- Good understanding of financial and accounting procedures.
- Good understanding of administrative, analytical and numerical skills.
- Fluent in Bangla and English (both speaking and writing).
For Bonus Marks
- Previous experience in debate, presentation or public speaking
- Incumbent candidates experienced in supervisory/managerial roles will be given preference
- Appreciation for arts, designs and trending pop culture
- Good taste in movies, books and music
- Sense of Humor
- Experience of working in different student clubs. Persons with experience in organizing events will get preference.
Selected candidate will be recruited for a 6 month probation period. After successful completion of the probation period, he/she will be employed for a full time position. Depending on skill sets and experience, the remuneration for Executive position will be up to 15,000 BDT.
From this role, next progression is Sr. Executive . Moreover, based on performance there will be performance bonus or profit sharing. Team members with critical leadership position will be entitled to employee sharing option upon successful completion of journey with Turbine.
- Opportunity to work in a dynamic and fun environment with some of the most creative young minds
- Unlimited Tea and occasional snacks
- Regular in house and external Professional & Self development Training sessions
- Yearly 20 days of paid leave (Including sick leave and casual leave)
- Occasional Business & fun Trip
- Two festival bonuses
- Family culture
*Female candidates are highly encouraged to apply for this position.
*Freshers are also encouraged to apply.
HOW TO APPLY
Please make sure you read the instructions carefully.
Applicants who meet the requirements are requested to email their CV in PDF format along with the cover letter to “email@example.com”. Make sure you put email subject as “Application for the position of Executive, Accounts & Finance”. Deadline is July 10, 2019.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.