Turbine Magazine is going to be a monthly automobile magazine, defining the automobile scene of Bangladesh. It is the only automobile and cycling monthly in Bangladesh.
Turbine is looking for a full time Jr. Executive – Front Office & Support Service. If you meet the requirements, please apply by carefully completing the steps mentioned.
MAJOR JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Keep front desk tidy and presentable with all necessary material (pens, forms, paper etc.)
- Greet and welcome guests, with a smile & Establish Eye contact while speaking to guest.
- Listen to guest complaints / requests carefully if required pen down the details but never contradict or interrupt then answer and address complaints within soonest possible time.
- Record all visitors name & address in the register for future reference.
- Answer all incoming calls and redirect them or keep messages
- Connect internal staffs to external bodies/organizations/companies as per need trough telephone.
- Address guests and team mates by name at all possible opportunity.
- Register all incoming letter/post/courier and outgoing courier/letters for future reference.
- Maintain register of employees going out of the office during office time.
- Register all kind of daily newspaper and magazines and keep them under direct supervision.
- Collect all kinds of CV of applicants after any media advertisement and handover to HR Department.
- Monitor office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Resolves guest problems quickly, efficiently, and courteously.
- Updates group information. Maintains, monitors, and prepares group requirements. Relays information to appropriate personnel.
- Receives information from the previous shift in-charge and passes on pertinent details to the oncoming.
- Monitor high balance guest and take appropriate action.
- Any other responsibilities assigned by the management for business interest.
- Sincerity maintain/follow time management.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent in BBA, Marketing, Management or equivalent from any reputed university.
- Ability to manage multiple task at hand and deliver tasks within deadline.
- Good in Bangla and English (both speaking and writing).
- Openness to learn about new things.
For Bonus Marks
- Experience in Administration and Office Management.
- Previous experience in debate, presentation or public speaking.
- Appreciation for arts, designs and trending pop culture.
- Good taste in movies, books and music.
- Sense of Humor.
- Experience of working in different student clubs. Persons with experience in organizing events will get preference.
Selected candidate will be recruited for a 6 month probation period. After successful completion of the probation period, he/she will be employed for a full time position. Depending on skill sets and experience, the remuneration for Executive position will be up to 20,000 BDT.
From this role, next progression is Executive – Front Office & Support Service. Moreover, based on performance there will be performance bonus or profit sharing. Team members with critical leadership position will be entitled to employee sharing option upon successful completion of journey with Turbine.
- Opportunity to work in a dynamic and fun environment with some of the most creative young minds.
- Unlimited Tea and occasional snacks.
- Regular in house and external Professional & Self development Training sessions.
- Yearly 20 days of paid leave (Including sick leave and casual leave).
- Occasional Business & fun Trip.
- Two festival bonuses.
- Family culture.
Job Location: Dhaka (Banani DOHS)
*Female candidates are highly encouraged to apply for this position.
*Freshers are also encouraged to apply.
HOW TO APPLY
Please make sure you read the instructions carefully.
Applicants who meet the requirements are requested to email their CV in PDF format along with the cover letter to “email@example.com”. Make sure you put email subject as “Application for the position of Jr. Executive – Front Office & Support Service”. Deadline is July 10, 2019.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.