Turbine Magazine is going to be a monthly automobile magazine, defining the automobile scene of Bangladesh. It is the only automobile and cycling monthly in Bangladesh.
Turbine is looking for a skilled full time Chauffeur. If you meet the requirements, please apply by carefully completing the steps mentioned.
MAJOR JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Drive the office vehicles with utmost care and safety.
- Maintain vehicles in clean and polished condition at all times.
- Fully responsible for maintaining the car in full and safe operating condition at all times.
- Remain physically and mentally fit and alert while driving.
- Keep all the documents of the vehicle and license in place while driving.
- Make sure you put the phone down while driving and avoid all unnecessary calls.
- Cleaning vehicle and ensure its proper and timely servicing and maintenance.
- Maintain logbook and take the signature of the users.
- Maintain fuel consumption records on a monthly basis and fill out the form to calculate the fuel consumption rate.
- Responsible to keep all vehicle documents like tax token, route permit, fitness and insurance certificates updated before expiry dates.
- Carrying out any other duties that may be assigned by the respective officer.
- At least 2 year(s)
- Age 28 to 35 years
- Opportunity to work in a dynamic and fun environment with some of the most creative young minds.
- Unlimited Tea and occasional snacks.
- Regular in house and external Professional & Self development Training sessions.
- Yearly 20 days of paid leave (Including sick leave and casual leave).
- Occasional Business & fun Trip.
- Two festival bonuses.
- Family culture.
Job Location: Dhaka (Banani DOHS)
HOW TO APPLY
Please make sure you read the instructions carefully.
Applicants who meet the requirements are requested to email their CV in PDF format along with the cover letter to “email@example.com”. Make sure you put email subject as “Application for the position of Chauffeur”. Deadline is July 10, 2019.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.