Turbine Magazine is going to be a monthly automobile magazine, defining the automobile scene of Bangladesh. It is the only automobile and cycling monthly in Bangladesh.
Love creating videos of cars and bikes? Let the others do a day job, we have the perfect profession for you in mind. Turbine is looking for an enthusiastic and hands on video editor who will manage our video platforms and create the content for the same platforms in the full time role of Video Editor. If you meet the requirements, please apply by carefully completing the steps mentioned.
MAJOR JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Editing video content from raw footage to create spectacular audio-visual content.
- Editing and creating snackable viral video content for social media platforms.
- Management of video platforms belonging to Turbine Publishing.
- Implementation of SEO best practices and effective video content management to deliver organic growth of audience.
- Collaborating with other stakeholders, like Editorial, Marketing and Events.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent in Fin arts or equivalent from any reputed university.
- Ability to manage multiple task at hand and deliver tasks within deadline.
- Fluent in Bangla and English (both speaking and writing).
- Full knowledge of Adobe Premiere Pro and After Effects.
- Knowledge of FCP will be beneficial.
- Ability to ideate and create engaging content for our audio-visual audience.
- A broad knowledge of automobiles (cars and bikes).
- Planning, maintaining & execution campaigns, preparing reports, proposals and presentation decks with correct formatting.
- Openness to learn about new things.
For Bonus Marks
- Previous experience in debate, presentation or public speaking.
- Incumbent candidates experienced in supervisory/managerial roles will be given preference.
- Appreciation for arts, designs and trending pop culture.
- Good taste in movies, books and music.
- Sense of Humor.
- Experience of working in different student clubs. Persons with experience in organizing events will get preference.
Selected candidate will be recruited for a 6 month probation period. After successful completion of the probation period, he/she will be employed for a full time position. Depending on skill sets and experience, the remuneration for Executive position will be up to 25,000 BDT.
From this role, next progression is Sr. Video Editor. Moreover, based on performance there will be performance bonus or profit sharing. Team members with critical leadership position will be entitled to employee sharing option upon successful completion of journey with Turbine.
- Opportunity to work in a dynamic and fun environment with some of the most creative young minds.
- Unlimited Tea and occasional snacks.
- Regular in house and external Professional & Self development Training sessions.
- Yearly 20 days of paid leave (Including sick leave and casual leave).
- Occasional Business & fun Trip.
- Two festival bonuses.
- Family culture.
Job Location: Dhaka (Banani DOHS)
HOW TO APPLY
Please make sure you read the instructions carefully.
Applicants who meet the requirements are requested to email their CV in PDF format along with the cover letter to “email@example.com”. Make sure you put email subject as “Application for the position of Video Editor”. Deadline is July 10, 2019.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.